More with the Letter L



An unexpected start for Room 2, as I had to get a sub for the day. My daughter got ill and was up all night. I should be back on Wednesday.  I will let you know what was planned, and hopefully accomplished, during our Tuesday.  

We began with our morning business. Then we  read "The Lamb That Liked to Laugh" and brainstormed "L" words. For language arts rotations, all students worked on "L" phonics and sentences. The teacher table read "Am I?" and practiced their "L" handwriting. Gray and Blue groups had secret centers. After snack and recess, we had Tech Lab with Mr. Riko.

In the afternoon after lunch, we had math. Students worked more with a hundred chart and counting by 2s. Star of the Week followed. Basia was bringing in her favorite toys. To end the day, we went to Room 19 for Reading Buddies. We planned on writing a story with our fourth grade friend and then illustrating it. Hopefully, everything went well today. I'll see you tomorrow!

Comments