End of the Year Picnic!





We had  a super fun Wednesday in Room 2. Or, more accurately, out of Room 2. Today was our end of the year picnic at Pan Pacific Park!  We began the morning with calendar and morning business. Miss Diana was nice enough to read "Just Me and My Dad" to the class while I conferred with our parent chaperones. Then we got into groups and drove to Pan Pacific Park. The class got to play on the apparatus and around the park and have a snack early on. Later we moved our things into the shade and we played on the hill in the grass. We had pizza for lunch and ice cream for dessert. I think that the class had a very good day outside. I think that all of our awesome parents did, too. I'd like to thank them for all of the food, snacks, equipment, driving, and ability to adapt today. It seemed a very pleasant way to spend our second to last day of kindergarten together. Thanks again!

I'll see everyone tomorrow for our last day of kindergarten! Be sure to bring your backpack to bring home report cards, prizes, and yearbooks.

Comments