Kindergarten Culmination

Mr. Ricker's Kindergarten Class of 2010 had their culmination ceremony today in the Third Street auditorium today. The students recited a "graduation" poem and performed three songs: "I Can Sing a Rainbow," "Baby Beluga," and a Kindergarten Medley that included "I'm a Little Teapot," "The Kindergarten Class," "The Itsy Bitsy Spider," "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes," and "The Chicken Dance." They did a wonderful job! Then we presented "diplomas" to the tune of "Pomp and Circumstance" and took as many pictures as we could. After the performance, everyone went back to room 2 and had a fantastic lunch. It was so nice to see all of the students, parents and family members celebrate together. I think that everyone had an excellent time since we still had people hanging around twenty minutes after school let out! I'd like to thank everyone again for such a memorable year. It has truly been my pleasure! Have a wonderful summer!

Comments